Fostering Success Tax Credit
Thanks to the Fostering Success Tax Credit, aka, Qualified Foster Child Donation Credit, your tax dollars can now support our collegians aging out of foster care!
As a Georgia taxpayer, you can redirect your taxes to The nsoro Educational Foundation to directly support our collegians’ pathways to post-secondary credentials and self-sufficiency. With an initial annual cap of $20 million, donations received through Georgia’s program provide our collegians’ tuition support, housing stability, and food security.
You will receive a 100% tax credit to your state income tax bill for your contribution.
Funds are limited, so apply today!
YOUR REDIRECTED GEORGIA TAX $
SUPPORT nsoro’s COLLEGIANS AGING OUT OF FOSTER CARE!
Be sure your gift has been pre-approved by the State of Georgia Foster Care for the Foster Child Tax Credit 151 | Fostering Success ActDonate Today
Step One: Apply Online
- Log-In or create an account at the Georgia Tax Center
- For detailed instructions click on the button below
- Select The nsoro Educational Foundation as the Qualified Foster Child Support Organization (QFCSO)
- Once notified of approval, you will have 60 days to make your donation directly to The nsoro Educational Foundation.
Step Two: Donate to The nsoro Educational Foundation, Inc.
- To make your gift by check, please allow ample time for mailing and include nsoro’s Fostering Success Act donation form. Click the button below.
- To give online directly, donate at the link below or text Foster Success to 76278
Step Three: Receive Confirmation
- nsoro will send you a Qualified Foster Child Donation Credit Letter of Confirmation form (Georgia Form IT-QFCD-FUND1) via email.
- Update the secure form with your information (name of taxpayer or entity, address, taxpayer identification number, date of the contribution, pre-approved amount of credit) and return it to The nsoro Educational Foundation.
- nsoro staff will sign the form and return it you for your tax records